BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

There is ALWAYS downside! Where exactly have I said there is no...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    There is ALWAYS downside! Where exactly have I said there is no downside??? Where???? I'll wait......

I HAVE stated that the BEZ story is highly asymmetric, and if you don't know why that is, then I can't help you. But my convictions tell me to do what the poor masses aren't prepared to do, and that is accumulate shares in a company that has HUGE upside and far less (but not zero) downside, and is hated (cos they're chasing the next shiny object).

Is there a chance that I walk away with a loss???? Absolutely. I'm already under water! But compared to what I perceive as the probability of walking away, long term, with millions, then I'm prepared to play those odds.

The downrampers in here are wanting to see this company burn, so they can continue shorting the stock, or so they can say they were part of the demise of a company, cos that's the dark side of human nature. The same way they just can't look away from a car crash where people get killed. Some people just innately are wired like that and wanna see the world and those who succeed burn. They love misery and love the company it holds!

And this isn't an impossible story.....far from it, BG.....you're just listening too much to the phucksticks and nervous Nellies who shit the bed when the SP drops 3%.

When this thing is done, there's gonna be shareholders who made phuck all cos they watched on with their smarmy smiles and their fingers up the goldenpricks' arses, and there will be shareholder who are gonna go and retire early.

I know which I'd prefer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.