ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    As the company has continually said the plan is to develop the winchester deposit as most likely a staged development, as near as I can tell that's never much changed, other than the inclusion of the smelting by way of a green technology of the magnesium metal as the third stage, you can criticise all you want but other than the suspension issue I think the board has been both prudent and innovative in its progress, my concern which is unshared by the detractors is the lack of excitement on the part of the feds and the critical minerals development funding, I've had a bit of a look at the 42 odd companies on the ministers possibilities list and am fairly confident that korab would rank in the top 5 easily, so im a little perplexed as to why funding is not forthcoming, initially there were issues with meeting somewhat restrictive and narrow requirements to meet funding requirements but I would have thought the feds might have worked those problems out by now, I still see great opportunities and hope they come to fruition

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.