MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Sirrobbo,The QTR report isn't an issue. We are suspended...

1. 16,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6888
    Hi Sirrobbo,

The QTR report isn't an issue. We are suspended already and I believe they have more important matters that need their attention.

I.e the oil spill and getting Tormin sold or back into operation.

I suspect the QTR will be dire reading as they already highlighted recent flooding will impacted the delivery of Heavy Metals.

the only meaningful detail is the production from the inland strands, if they cannot get this functioning as expected, the project wont be viable or see any meaningful sales price.

I mentioned previously they should have focused on fixing the inland strands processing rather than invest in addition drilling for resource expansion. There is no point having a larger resource if the mine/processing facilities are unable to produce a salable product.

You are starting to see these issues with WKT, the limited testwork prior has resulted in modifications during commissioning and they still haven't been able to produce their higher value /higher purity products as forecast in their studies/lab scale testwork.

I said perviously, the MC of MRC is justified by their graphite projects.

Anyway Sirrobbo, if you try discussing the stock it will help you be objective about your investment, yet you are too emotional lately to discuss WKT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.