BCN 13.0% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

i dont think there is dishonesty T... maybe a case of a...

1. 6,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    i dont think there is dishonesty T... maybe a case of a psychology that isnt well suited to the stockmarket, perhaps an investment manager might have been a better path, each to their own mistakes.. as i said i havent looked at their forward sales guidance.. maybe they are about to go cash flow positive to justify a 200m market cap. but aside from that the whole eggs in one basket approach is highly risky and on face vaule appears a very reckless approach... if that stock drops to its all time lows again, will it cause him to capitulate again? will he have a stop loss stategy to minimize his loss.

our company here is speculative in terms of being a potential multibagger.. but in terms of staying solvent while its searching for a bonanza, it has a base profitability to stop is from being obliterated every time money an exploration doesnt yield something substantial unlike an explorer only situation

we have other added cushions such as sector undervaluation and potential major asset class rotations swinging in our favour soon that will probably be a tailwind for 1 to 2 decades, it is a certainty that money printing will continue and gold is heading further north with the only interuptions being liquidation events in the markets, similar to the japanese carry trade derivatives implosion.

his brick laying speckie may have merit if it is close to becoming a profitable company, but an overall recession could put a dent in new technologies being adopted, and who knows what will be in 5 years.. it could be superceded by other technologies, brick walls sold as prefabricated panels, 3D printing.. it could be obscelesant before it ever takes off... wouldnt be the first time a new tech looked great but didnt make it.
    Last edited by FishingAndBeer: 08/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $273.1K 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 565078 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2657646 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.