ME1 0.00% 0.1¢ melodiol global health limited

Have you ever visited HC Politics, Frazer?Quite seriously, no...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Have you ever visited HC Politics, Frazer?
    Quite seriously, no exagerating, it is THEE very most hatefully racist planet in the Universe that i have visited - and i can tell you Brother, i have seen more than a few.

I never go there these days even for my former occasional quick visit to remind me that things like this Zoo of Horroible Ugly Crestures are an everpresent part of our society even if they usual live in dark caves (like HC Politics) where decent Australians usually dont visit.
    It repells me.

But, as always with these intellectually integrity-free slimey worms, if anyone so mentions the suggestion of 'racism' they starts squealling all outraged, offended and self-rightously innocence of even one single evil bone in their body - even when there cancer riddled souls are rotten with the pox.

The more rabid racist they are, the less the know the definition of the word - and the louder they squeal like a stuck pig when they are called out for their vileness.

( hey... before i presss the Submit button - can somebody confirm please that racists are not covoured by the anti-dicrimination and anti hate speech privillages that normal everyday decent Australia have earned.
    I"d hate to be accused of picking on the low life mongrels)

Last edited by NoRunningLights: Today, 15:49

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.