SIX 0.00% 7.0¢ sprintex limited

I planned on ringing them about something else this week not to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I planned on ringing them about something else this week not to bash them over the quarterly, but like most things in my neck of the woods in the last few months didn't come to fruition. I am always stretched for time anyway due to the workload I handle...minimum 62hrs Monday-Friday between two jobs plus weekends sometimes, but now I am dealing with a deceased estate too that's blown every second of free time I had away for the next few months.

Reading between freddies lines - I was thinking about the annual report a lot recently and keenly awaiting a look at the share structure listed. The annual report is pretty well due but this suspension is from the lack of a quarterly activities statement. Audits take time and necessary for the annual report so I am not concerned at all. Worth considering that these guys don't strictly speaking have an easy to process capital structure - convertible loans, loans from directors, plus partial prepayment on orders all make for more complex reporting. So long as it doesn't drag out for weeks I am happy. Super keen to get a glimpse at the annual and read up what our position is.

A more lighthearted take - maybe they are struggling with formatting of the tables to contain all the extra $$$ of revenue? Wishful thinking! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.