CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Also, note that the Board of CLZ has applied to ASIC for an...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Also, note that the Board of CLZ has applied to ASIC for an extension of time to hold the AGM, but it doesn't say for how long. Also, note that permission is yet to be granted. The board of directors may yet hold some obligations to shareholders until this meeting has occurred. Quite possibly it looks like the ownership of CLZ, has little to do with retail shareholders & that ownership is involved in the myriad of stock broker/ finance companies, and the shares are possibly owned by persons associated with the company through beneficial company interests, The latest company share registry ownership form might make for interesting reading. That is who owns what now. Note that maybe a quarter of the company went through the other day at 8/100 of a cent.
    But they possibly still need to hold an AGM at some time.
    I wonder if the AGM has been delayed due to the current ownership of CLZ, & that control of the company has been achieved outside of the Stock market. i am saddened if you never got the chance to get out, by selling your shares. but they were probably worth practically nothing anyway, due to company actions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.