NVA 3.23% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

Hi @Jopie,Thank you for your recognition of GL1. No effort on my...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396

Hi @Jopie,

Thank you for your recognition of GL1. No effort on my part.
    GL1 just has a decent resource, decent management, and limited dilution.

My choice of PLL in my ( post ) was unwittingly prescient.
    Having passed over PLL many years ago on the basis of its resource I was unfamiliar with its past.
    So lets have a look. It turns out to be extremely relevant to NVA and LITM.
    PLL was born out of an ASX Company, WCP Resources ( post ), that re-domiciled to the USA in May 2021 ( post )

It now is an impressive AUD 1.5B Company.
    But Shareholders who bought after re-domiciling to the USA have lost opportunity.

The SP chart below is chilling. It is in logarithmic scale so that the magnitude of the lost
    opportunity in SP gain can be seen easily. Remember that Shareholders exist ONLY because dividends
    and capital gains are available. Market Cap is important to customers, service providers, and governments.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4250/4250739-36fe14c09b4d1c5da18d8b336b26e4c2.jpg

You will be aware that INR:ASX, developing Lithium in Nevada, effectively raised capital (and expertise)
    via South Africa. The actions of the FED are important if raising Capital in the USA.
    It is a straw-man argument to suggest that decent management would dump 3M shares when
    they don't even have a budget that could exhaust the proceeds.
    Companies regularly engage in share sales and purchases on market within a framework that has
    previously been agreed with regulators and announced to the market. These actions stabilise prices
    in ranges adequate for buyers and sellers. No dumps or grabs required.

BTW: I don't believe in Gold per se, but I do believe in our intelligence to build our prosperity.

Not Advice and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $40.76K 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50778 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.