GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Suspension Update, page-48

1. 2,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    Hi Iron Chef,
    (apologies in advance if any loose in wording or typing as I'm using mobile to reply the post)
    I'm still watching very closely on daily basis re anything new online GMV related esp china CFDA/nmpa related information. Unfortunately no luck in finding anything new lately (nothing good or bad) plus there is a 7day public holiday atm in China so know I won't find anything new via the Guangdong CFDA website atm but will keep trying after their long holiday finishes.
    I understand every GMV SH here esp LTH has their own thoughts based on all the info shared here plus their own investing strategy/judgement/decision at this difficult moment. just from my own perspective I am still holding my belief in the DR (due to his deep skin in this company not many ASX companydirecters supporting their own company financially like this, just imho) and will keep holding GMV (like many i'm in big red too as a lth) and will wait to see how they are doing/going to do with the PATCH etc (I do like the look of their Chinese GMPatch product packaging shown in company's update in late July 2019).
    As for the China CFDA approval, from my own bit of research I believe the process is going on continuously behind the door (also indicated from exchanges between SHs and the directors posted in the forum lately) and I do believe the final approval is not a question and is getting very close (of course no one will know the official result except from company announcement). I'm more interested in how the contract in China market goes after the approval, as well as business growing in UK and US at the same time. And interestd in the Gmed PATCH and its future in the populated large Chinese hospitals if they can market/promote well of this clinical grade product. just in my humble opinion and will continue to hold.
    Again myapologies if I am simply repeating some of the obvious (logic) from others' perspective as I don't have new evidence at this stage. But will continue to try and search and report to the forum if there is more.
    Best of luck to all SHs especially LTHs its truly not an easy journey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.