FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

In the absence of any actual direction from the company, I'm...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    In the absence of any actual direction from the company, I'm just going to make something up...

FAR announces that today it has recieved a takeover offer by its management at a price of 3.3c per share.
    MD Cath Norman states, "The takeover offer is made at a premium of 200% over the last traded price for FAR shares. As a management team, we accept partial responsibility for our actions over the preceding years and are therefore extending this offer to our shareholders as a show of good faith. This is a Fantastic result for all of our respected shareholders, who should consider themselves very fortunate to have such a benevolent team working hard in their service. We suggest that shareholders should promptly accept of this offer without thinking about it to hard, or getting out their calculator."
    After taking the company private, FAR intends that all of the FAR team will be kept on their existing titles and salaries, taking one free hit at The Gambia, then running down the remaining $140 Million over time to fund a well earned retirement.

Just in jest, GLTA. Get on with it FAR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.