ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

I have owned the shares for 3 years and from what I can see, they have done several things poorly:

1/ Negotiations about selling the stake clearly turned Woodside off. They didnt know what price they wanted and generally acted like doorstop 'we can do you a deacon your energy supply' types.

2/ They haven't explained to shareholders, what the aim is, the seem to think getting large companies to pay to drill their acreage is a business model, despite their recent experience.

Small companies can get good acreage, but the lesson is, don't pretend to have competence in areas you don't.
    They should have had either a monetisation route in the initial contract or a royalty + cash.
    Then move on. They had delusions of grandeur and just irritated and got in the jv way.

Despite the heart warming pictures of school's that we fund, I think the MD has to accept responsibility and go.
    Unfortunately , because of the way I hold the stock, I cannot vote, but I am rooting for those who vote against the remuneration report + the current directors, Execs + non execs who allowed this to happen.

Amateurs being highly paid, due to the insights of a geologist about 10 yrs ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.