FAR 1.10% 46.0¢ far limited

I have owned the shares for 3 years and from what I can see,...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

I have owned the shares for 3 years and from what I can see, they have done several things poorly:

1/ Negotiations about selling the stake clearly turned Woodside off. They didnt know what price they wanted and generally acted like doorstop 'we can do you a deacon your energy supply' types.

2/ They haven't explained to shareholders, what the aim is, the seem to think getting large companies to pay to drill their acreage is a business model, despite their recent experience.

Small companies can get good acreage, but the lesson is, don't pretend to have competence in areas you don't.
    They should have had either a monetisation route in the initial contract or a royalty + cash.
    Then move on. They had delusions of grandeur and just irritated and got in the jv way.

Despite the heart warming pictures of school's that we fund, I think the MD has to accept responsibility and go.
    Unfortunately , because of the way I hold the stock, I cannot vote, but I am rooting for those who vote against the remuneration report + the current directors, Execs + non execs who allowed this to happen.

Amateurs being highly paid, due to the insights of a geologist about 10 yrs ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.02K 11.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13988 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 59565 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.