DEL 7.50% 4.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Just a few more points of clarification. CEO did mention how...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Just a few more points of clarification. CEO did mention how busy they were and that was why the email was a little late. Having come form a finance field and been involved in financing various types of projects myself I do understand why these projects move so slowly. Some of the most time consuming work is providing the documentation supporting the development application bearing in mind that consultation periods have to be accounted for and quite often there are many submissions by locals who are against having projects which increase traffic in their area, deal with waste and produce flammable gases. Most of us already know this. None of these matters or the dreary progress through them require ASX reporting but they do eventually lead to a long awaited approval which I think from a SH point of view is nice to know about. Joe did say they would be updating the market across all projects but did not put a date on it so we will see it officially. My email was largely just establishing whether the reported pipeline of projects (particularly Vic1) was progressing while this standoff over the Palisade finance and the CER debt matter existed, what the status of projects was and whether they had State and Fed support. The information has given increased awareness of the status but indicates that the finance situation is, as reported, the key to moving forward substantially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $6.392K 161.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.