DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

Due to the infancy of this field in Australia, it was almost...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Due to the infancy of this field in Australia, it was almost impossible to do the DD to fact-check whether management were talking straight facts or highly embellishing the future movement. I concluded it was highly embellished and far too optimistic. I was ready to throw my DD out when the Palisade deal was signed for funding, yet nothing moved since then.

The current problem with the CER debt also doesn't make 100% sense from what management are saying their deal will be with Roadnight. Therefore, I don't think a deal will occur with Roadnight or it'll be on almost criminal terms. From what I gathered, once a contract is overdue and the CER accrue interest on it means you cannot sell that contract to another party, you have to claim it with production or take the complete loss and get rid of it. This would mean the "fine" is unable to be reclaimed and it prevents parties from monetarily benefitting by hoarding credits and then selling them on better terms in future, while wearing a small interest rate determined by the ATO. This was my understanding. It doesn't add up that the company expects ~$1.8mln of added future cashflow to the company in this scenario, unless these are the costs of future interest charges and it is why it's been approximated as those rates are set by the ATO. It is terribly explained by management in each report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.