G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

This is just my assumption, if they were pulling the plug on the...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    This is just my assumption, if they were pulling the plug on the whole thing, they would have to announce it to the market, that hasn’t happened, so I presume they are still going, why the f*ck would you close down a bran new mine, after less than a year, all that infrastructure just built, what a waste if it was closed.
    Secondly, in the last quarterly cash flow report they said that they had sufficient funds to continue as there was a shipment of concentrate that was shipped on the 15/1/24, from memory, so if they were out of money, they would either have to shutdown, raise money, both of which would have to be immediately announced to the market, and touch wood, so far neither has happened and we are basically two thirds through the current quarter, so I see this as somewhat of a positive.
    I would imagine that a fair amount of the review would firstly be discussions with the 40% Japanese partner, as it would be very much in their interests to achieve a positive outcome, maybe the Japanese partner will up their equity stake in the operation, allowing Galena to reduce its debt with the funds.
    There are many other possibilities, including debt restructuring, grade improvement as they move further into the mine, its all basically just assumptions.
    There are plenty who like posting on here that shareholders are going to get rinsed, your all f*cked, some of them will blow their wad in jubilation if that happens, just shows you some of the sick F*cks that post on here, if you wanted to meet some of the vilest humans on the planet, who would eat their own young, then head to the share market , there is no shortage of them, make good burly through a mincer feed to the sharks in Bass Straight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.