NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi All those that have been with xtv for a while, probably know...

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi All

those that have been with xtv for a while, probably know me…i was the one that went to see Joe and the setup in Redwood Ca early last year.
    At that time all looked very rosy, spent some considerable time with Joe and his team…there was a great deal of enthusiasm.

Sadly things did not bode too well….Joe is foremost a Geek….very talented at the 'coding end' and he brought in other good Geek Wannabes.

Joe also had some good products, at the time, and also some rather intriguing patents. He was also a good spruiker of xtv…….but when working and setting up in the shark pool of it that is the San Fran Basin, you have to be absolutely brilliant at everything…including running your own business and watching your own back.

Joe has failed dismally this way, and as i have stated many times in the past, the vultures will circle, looking for the juicy parts of xtv…and in a bid to survive Joe has invited them into the front room in the form of venture capitalists.
    Do no expect anything wonderful after suspension (btw i was moderated after my post regarding the AT&T debacle when all i stated was what actually happened)

Feel sorry those that were sucked in to buying in the high 2s after the blatant up ramping here on HC…maybe a good lesson to not only don't listen to uprampers but look at their (i.e. the uprampers) history.

Will be watching this one closely, and after the almost inevitable consolidation (will re-evaluate) there is still some value in this company, but this is people and patent based, (and that is hard commodity to trade) certainly not customers.

MC 9.7m - expect this to fall to around 5m, and there maybe then some rising of the phoenix

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.