SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Suspension, page-19

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Remarkable well read would be a better comment LM. I have been in the stock a very long time and have read every piece of paper that has come out several times over, I attended meetings whenever I could and occasionally asked for clarification when there was something I didn't understand, that's why I always have a comment, I've lived it as it happened not a quick glance back in research mode; but no more about me, there's no point in discussing each others habits.
    I don't think we ever knew the true outcome of the tin venture, other than it produced a loss and we learnt a few valuable lessons, but when did tenure depend on generating profits? We went in there with a plan, executed it, creating employment and general economic activity along the way - the outcome was what it was, for Gippsland, but I don't see our loss having any bearing on tenure, especially as we've now found a potential partner to progress the main project.
    Well, anyway, this sort hiccup leaves a bad taste in the mouth that won't go away easily, let's all hope that the years of work and investment by Gippsland doesn't disappear in smoke.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5877366 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.