CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Suspension, page-126

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Max,

My original post was modded for F&B, it was definitely not meant to be that.

In June you posted the following

Unfortunately the Royal Commission Inquiry into ASIC is finished. I can only help you with the following details.

In the light of the report of the Senate Inquiry into ASIC, an important recommendation of the Senate Committee was for the establishment of a Government Inquiry to investigate the various illegal activities that have been raised by members of the Public. Many of whom are Retail Investors on the ASX.

As I understand it, the Government refused to grant the Senate Inquiry into ASIC the go ahead for a Royal Commission.

Hope this assists in nailing the recommendation."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you posted is not true and I am sure you did not make it up. Can you point to the source where the senate recommended an investigation into illegal activities or where the idea of a royal commission on share trading came from.

None of the above is any of the 60 odd recommendations made by the senate, nor is there any mention of any thing you mentioned in the senate report (word search helps) and CDU is not mentioned at all.

That is why I suggested someone was telling you things, perhaps you read it somewhere. My point still stands that your source, verbal or written is clearly wrong, and if they get something that can be very easily factually checked wrong, what credibility does the rest of what they propose have?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.