CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Suspension, page-129

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi malgmac,

I don't think you will find the finite information in the material you have been reading.

From memory it was mentioned after the Senate Committee's recommendations. I think it appeared in media/interviews with talks with the Parliamentarians concerned at that time. The Government position too, at the time, was to take no further action .
    On the 29th October, 2014, I wrote to the Hon. J... F........., MP, Assistant Treasurer, about CuDeco. In the letter I stated:

"Senator S........ advised me on the 6th December, 2013, that the Government considered the most appropriate way to respond to my recommendations would be any recommendations as a result of the Senate Inquiry into ASIC.
    In the light of the report of the Senate Inquiry into ASIC, an important recommmendation of the Senate Committee was for the establishment of a Government Inquiry to investigate the various illegal activities that have been raised by members of the Public. Many of whom are Retail Investors on the ASX".

I can't make it any clearer than that from my aspect on the subject. Let's see what eventuates in the future.
    cheers
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.