AVA 0.00% 12.5¢ ava risk group limited

for @PJ62 Lets just take a step back and take stock of what...

1. 2,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045

for @PJ62

Lets just take a step back and take stock of what has/is happening:
    - Friday ~9:20am, Ava release the Telstra Supply agreement and flagged it price sensitive despite no indicating any indication of revenues (it should in theory only be price sensitive to the market if impact is material to the company.....I suspect this is why the ASX flagged this as an issue)
    - Friday ~10:40am it appears that the ASX paused trading as it had some questions on the release
    - Friday ~12:00pm Ava itself asks for a trading halt as it needs to answer the questions that the ASX raised and it needs to run the response past management and the board
    - Friday ~2:50pm Ava through the ASX release what they believe is the additional information that was requested, it IMO does not answer the questions that the ASX have asked (the ASX ask very specific questions, and probably through experience ask for specific response to each question)
    - Friday ~2:50pm ASX suspends the stock because IMO they have not answered the questions

I would expect to see from the company, an answer for each question that the ASX have raised........literally this is the response to questions 1, response to qn 2.....etc

What is somewhat infuriating is that the agreement was certainly something that needed to be announced to the market, although whether it is material and price sensitive is questionable given mgmt could not specify either a $ impact nor the timing.....just that it opened another sector (note that it appears that Telstra has over 5000 suppliers all of which I believe need to be approved under the TSA.....the trials and capability of Ava's technology seems to indicate it is unique, but i suspect the TSA is just an admin process, and does not mean that mgmt have signed up to buying millions of dollars of equipment).

As for your claim of regulators.....that seems highly unlikely unless there is something untoward in their accounts and/or the company is up to some illegal or questionable behavior....no signs of that, but merely the the own goal of a poorly communicated update to the market (well 2 own goals given they have Citadel to advise them!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $9.947K 76.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 661916 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 223193 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 33502
Last updated 14.41pm 23/05/2024 ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.