EGR 3.33% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Sustainability Focus Drives Value for BAM Facility, page-51

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I have but no one noticed. Gypsum is a clay breaker. Clay soil is very nutrient rich soil.

magnesium is a by product from batteries. It's been discussed before, we use gypsum on our farm as a soil conditioner.

I would say it would have to be approved by dept of agriculture for use, and since many farms in the wheat belt export to the EU, then it would need very special permission to be used on farms with export licences for EU grain and seed production.

LYC tried this with there gypsum by-product rich in minerals, but could not get agricultural clearance back in 2013. How do I know, because we applied for use but were denied.

I will sit on fence for RECARB by-product until it meets EU licence approvals.

I would be asking what 'wastes' have been added to the gypsum, including the use of graphite dust which is a high source of carbon. Clay soils lack good quality carbon, which is why it s the way it is. In the wheat belt, clay us like rock. Nutarich already do a product for clay soils using household waste for clay dense soils.

biochar acts as a soil conditioner and is super charged can rebuild the soils carbon content significantly especially in clay based soils. The addition of gypsum breaks up the composition of the clay allowing water pentration. But Gypsum does not work on all clay soilsas a conditioner.

just my 2 bobs worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $4.35K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92498 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 114992 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 10045
Last updated 13.06pm 16/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.