AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I agree with that! The two announcement today made me quite...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I agree with that! The two announcement today made me quite confident to be honest.

The first one is great because I think we will resume trading before or on the 1st of July. Great that we skipped some heavy macro market hits but I am sure we will still feel them at open. Of course shorters might burn first but I think there are so many other people involved that want to get out just because of the trading halt. Everything will keep the balance but more to the down side... IMO Sadly I think long TH are not good for the reputation of a stock.

But even better news for me was the 2nd Announcement and to be honest it made me quite happy to be an investor since the early days. For me the company developed itself extremly well so far and I definitly want to see how it will be in 2 years time from today (with mining activites!).

While reading the report I compared the company with itself 4 years ago, when they did exploring activities. Who else remember the old logo, the old "unprofessional IMO" coperate design, and so on. I even just thought what the h*ck... "I invested in something like this back than haha."

After looking to the current report we have a decent team, a great coperate branding, great partners, the best resource in the lithium space, great future macro outlook and good plans for future generations there. (carbon net zero, bringing wealth to the people,) and so on... we develop well!

For me the previous points make it worth to say my money is in good hands at the current market situation... and all of us know. There are not many good alternatives out there right now. With inflation and bear market. Stay strong & long guys!

Greetings!

SL
    Last edited by SL-Trader: 18/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.