APC 0.00% 0.2¢ australian potash limited

Eric, I cannot see how clean-tech energy investors will line up...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Eric, I cannot see how clean-tech energy investors will line up to invest in a project like this. As Sevo said, they plan to import MOP from across the world & truck it over 800 km to site to convert it to SOP. Yes, these emissions are real but they are not, as far as I have been told, included in the definition of Scope 1 emissions - which seems strange to me... So the business model is anything but clean tech, then add to it the industry's most optimistic price assumptions in their DFS (remember RWD got pulled up by the ASX for pointing this fact out!) & the whole project is highly questionable. SO4 is in the same boat with its claim of importing MOP & neither of them gave a cost breakdown of that component of the production. I am still surprised the ASX didn't pull either of them up for that. (BTW, I was told that MOP, landed in Geraldton, cost over A$600/t at the start of the year. Put that number into the financial model, with the transport & conversion costs, mmm...
    All that said I still think the CEO & his team at APC have been doing a pretty good job - well marketed story, even though there are gaps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.105M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $101 50.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 111432999 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 164286272 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.