SUV 0.00% 5.3¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Suvo signs Cooperation Agreement with C&D Logistics Group, page-3

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312

1/ C &D Logistics Group Co Ltd is the minerals division of Xiamen C&D – a Global Fortune 500
    company with annual revenue circa US$100 billion and almost 30,000 employees
    2/ Suvo and C&D will negotiate an offtake agreement, following the completion of further test
    work to be completed by C&D group. The quantity of the products to be purchased during
    the first year of supply includes a minimum target offtake of 80,000tpa of hydrous calcined
    kaolin

We are now dealing with the big boys (fortune 500 company). I would assume these blokes do not sit around wasting time with MOU's for no reason. we are demonstrating the demand for our product and note how big the MINIMUM OFFTAKE is at the upper end of our upgrade output. Does this mean we will get more modular production units to satisfy demand?
    I am not sure if there is a maximum output allowed at Pittong but is makes perfect sense to increase output to cater for increased demand there at Pittong where we already have all the mining licences and permits. This could be a game changer. Increased production with our new plant could show us we can just keep upgrading adding further plants until we hit either market saturation or just max out our mining capacity.
    Either way this will not only fill our coffers to start at the **bin but also give us invaluable experience in building and upgrading the plant to maximise our potential in WA
    We could cover both sides of the continent for green cement, saving the planet, making a fortune and the backing of the labour/green government.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 22500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ 21799
Last updated 10.10am 17/05/2024 ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.