SUV 0.00% 4.9¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Suvo signs MOU with Tier 1 Ceramic Producer, page-23

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Lixil have a market cap of around $11Bn with a gross annual turn over of $20Bn, I am confident, particularly with the current public trade feud between Australia and China, that this is beyond huge and that a binding agreement will follow, when the timing is right.

Can you imagine how hard it would have been to get this deal done with an $11Bn company in this current trade environment ? Imagine how many koalin hopeful have pitched to this company, I'm sure that they have seen pretenders come and go, and can distinguish the ones that are the real deal and who will deliver..... and from that I can draw the following conclusions;

• Our product is commercially viable in terms or quality and quantity, specifically for Lixil's ceramic products
    • The demand for kaolin in Chinese manufacturing, is high and/or rising
    • A $20Bn annual turn over company will not be dealing with small quantities and this deal has blue sky potential for SUV
    • A $20Bn company would not think twice about spending $100M AUD to ensure consistent supply of quality kaolin (I make no inference that SUV needs or has asked for any money for our future kaolin processing plants - but it could be part of a future BOA deal)
    • The SUV team have credibility, and get things done, not only in the eyes of shareholders, but in the eyes of a $11Bn MC global koalin user
    • Others kaolin consumers will see this deal and it will be likely to create interest/demand leading to other BOA's
    • SUV is smashing the competition, consistently beating them to the line

Plenty of good news still in the pipelines, in the short term, all in IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.