AEE 3.57% 14.5¢ aura energy limited

With all due respect I don't think you understand the law.I'll...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    With all due respect I don't think you understand the law.

I'll begin by quoting you word for word:

"The best part is the main pumper on twitter is continually dumping his shares while predicting $1+ share targets, he needs the punters to keep buying because he still has 60m cheap shares to dispose of."

What you're saying is that there is a substantial shareholder selling their shares without making the disclosures required by law. The evidence suggests that would be a very foolhardy strategy because:
    • it would be very easy to detect
    • ASIC has imposed jail terms for that offence
    • ASIC has pursued criminal charges 10 years after the offence was committed

I don't see what rational actor would want to run that gauntlet rather than just making the disclosure. High risk, minimal reward.

The case I assume you're referring to as this one:

https://takeovers.gov.au/sites/takeovers.gov.au/files/migrate/2020/2020-ATP-010.pdf

The issue in that case was an alleged association between various parties, cumulatively resulting in greater than 20% control. Even if the assocation were proven (which it wasn't), the case has nothing to do with "pumper...continually dumping his shares" while disregarding notice requirements, which is what you allege is occurring right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $207.5K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 187101 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 255640 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.