AEE 0.00% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

I think the lesson for all is that nobody here had any idea...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I think the lesson for all is that nobody here had any idea about the procedural elements of the parliamentary initiatives and process.
    Classic case of taking action based on panic or perhaps an opinion from a poster who appears to be in the know or more astute.
    All a bunch of rubbish in the end, those that sold out should reflect on this, it will scar your investment performance in the future if you act without the correct information IMO.

Aura continues to be unloved and lambasted in other public forums, a sad legacy of the management past perhaps, or axes to grind with large shareholders that are vocal about the company prospects. Those with tunnel vision for Canadian hole drillers in the Athabasca basin or some with a misplaced belief Aussie resource developers will come to production this cycle routinely dump on AEE, citing jurisdiction risks etc etc.

Personally I confine myself to evaluation of simple economics and I make my own assessment of the likelihood of coming to production.
    Those that say Tiris updated DFS was underwhelming clearly can't do simple arithmetic or have have ulterior motives and agendas. They never tell us who they are invested in do they?

When the tide turns AEE is going to be the left field darling of the sector - this is my prediction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $115.8K 830.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 296347 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 15063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.