PVW 0.00% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Being called names by a starry-eyed hopeful suggests I'm...

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Being called names by a starry-eyed hopeful suggests I'm probably on the right track.
    My opinion about the "IP" value hasn't changed since the development contract with Lateral had been cancelled. Decades in the IT Business have taught me that it's a very tall order for a small in-house team to succeed where a professional software house did not. More often, it's a lack of design and clarity of concept that causes disappointment and client dissatisfaction.

Market perception, as shown in technical charts, is a totally different animal. Especially in areas outside mainstream knowledge, crowd behaviour is predominantly shaped by emotions, even wishful thinking. Sometimes, optimists' wildest dreams come true ... for a while. As happened in April.

Last Friday. a breakout - had it continued - included the possibility of a similar enthusiastic push; hence my post that showed the Fibonacci extensions serving as potential targets. Note however that I named the gap back to 1.2c and stipulated in bold font the need for the breakout to be confirmed.
    So far, that hasn't happened, which means I'm currently in the neither-nor camp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.780M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5137 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.