SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

They didn't really answer any of the questions that were put...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    They didn't really answer any of the questions that were put forward. Marketing spend was up but when pushed on why , Whitaker didn't have a clue " we're competing with the banks " yeah no shit the finance sector has one of the highest cost per acquisition due to the competitive nature of the industry and the lifetime value of the customer there seemed to be zero clue on what they'll do to bring it down . Which is a concern as I would think the banks and Stake have far far deeper pockets .

Education content .... 15,000 viewers so what, this is a complete vanity metric , a bottom of the barrel YouTube channel gets that by just being online. What Whitaker didn't answer is how many customers actually take action and trade or build a portfolio or how many new customer they acquire or how often it is shared via social media driving reach .... the answer once again they don't know . These are the basics of digital marketing. Again there is something very off kilter with this business.

Dont even start me on ANZ did they actually disclose if Selfwealth had been given formal notice of a rate reduction from ANZ? Great if the cash rate goes up for now, however not so much if ANZ reduced the NIM on top. Surely if the cash balances go down, the tide will eventually go out and expose the rocks . This business is on cash balance NIM life support , I give it less than 3 years before this business gets acquired for cents on the dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $2.4K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159213 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 130079 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.