SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

First and foremost, ISX was not kicked off swift...i understand...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    First and foremost, ISX was not kicked off swift...i understand some of you can't comprehend what you read and i understand some of you are purposely ignorant as you can only potentially profit from ISX by lying & slandering. ISX has been building a tier 1 system that will replace the current tier 2 system, this tier 2 system costs them extra in fees and once the tier 1 system is ready then those fees will disappear. Migrating customers to the new system will obviously slow the incredible growth by a small margin for a few months. It will probably impact the ISX forecast somewhat but not by much. ISX was never going to rely on the banks for swift access for long, it was only just to fill the gap until their own system was build in house (mentioned in previous announcements) . Now to anyone saying this is negative in the extreme short term....yeah probably...if we were trading. No one likes any forewarning that earnings may be hit, but hey we have court costs too. Have faith, in a few months this will catapult earnings higher once the transfer is completed and this is best time to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.