SW1 0.00% 2.4¢ swift networks group limited

Quarterly out next week which could be interesting. I don't...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Quarterly out next week which could be interesting. I don't expect any great changes to last quarter given their high level of recurring revenue as a percentage of total revenue, and the fact that they haven't announced any sizeable new contracts. Also first quarter of the calendar year is usually laden with additional costs deferred from the previous qtr, in order to dress up the 1/2 yearly so cash could be down a bit.
    HOWEVER, and this is what will be interesting to see, I will be looking out for any commentary from the company of  their outlook, because the feedback I'm getting from Aged Care sector, is that there is increased urgency to provide the govt with proof of improved aged care worker time per resident as per the royal commission. Swift, by all measures, is a key tool to improving productivity.
    At some stage, Aged Care HAS to become more proactive on solving the issues exposed from the Royal Commission, given that there were some important issues raised in the final Taskforce report issued 2 weeks ago on the back of the Royal Commission. Of most importance to SW1 was the following:

Innovation and Technology

The Taskforce stressed the importance of innovation in the sector, encouraging providers to adopt new technologies that could improve efficiency, communication, and overall resident experiences.
    Lets see if SW1 can shed and light on how this is affecting their outlook going forward.
    Last edited by stillade: 18/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17391 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 17681
Last updated 11.20am 03/05/2024 ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.