BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Brookside has a nice little chip in the big Swish game (3...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Brookside has a nice little chip in the big Swish game (3 contiguous blocks)

three weeks ago our leader told us he was in the States, presumably Oklahoma, beavering away with his plans to get the biggest bang out of this chip. And that there “should be news out on that shortly”

All very promising……. I could throw in my usual caveats and concerns, grumbles and grouchings, but I won’t.

Deeply deeply frustrated as I am, like so many of us, I reflect that my frustration is mainly because we are sitting on some excellent ground in Swish, and have so far not recorded a duff drill effort (100% success) and have amassed a goodly cash pile. But rather that the market is especially poor for junior EP companies, the wider investment capital inflows to the sector are way down, and despite rising crude prices, we just can’t seem to gain enough traction to overcome these hurdles.

so will a j/v with Continental finally bring our potential out into the open.
    Will the market remain in Brookside meh mode, until we are finally able to pay out a dividend
    or will the company continue to eschew dividends and instead focus on long term share buy backs.
    What is our plan B if the terms for a j/v are not agreeable to both parties (assumes j/v with Continental is plan A)

any other thoughts on where we are at this point in time?

Last edited by staymour: 19/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3205529 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 27732800 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.