BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: SWISH AOI Activity, page-154

1. 3,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7551
    I understand  folks are hurting with the shocking share price..... are disillusioned with a seaming lack of strategy in the execution of the  buy back at these crazy low prices.... are waiting, waiting , waiting for any glimpse of news of any monetisation.

In the search for any news ( non unfortunately) I did come across a presentation which I can't put up in full that was presented at  The American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) Mid-Continent Convention. Basically the presentation was discussing the resurgence of activity in the midcontinent, especially Oklahoma. One of the slides showed an area we know very well, which again supports BRK management's assertion that we are in the right location, attests to the fact the  industry is aware of the prospectively, so there should be no reason why BRK can't execute a deal/ deals which will benefit all parties, hopefully very soon.

detringenergyadvisors1.PNG

The conclusion regarding much of the development is coming from smaller / private operators also fits in with the BRK narrative. Looks to be a  number of opportunities for similar type developments in other parts of Oklahoma and other basins using the knowledge gained.

detringenergyadvisors2.PNG

DP is due to present at the Noosa Mining Conference 15-17 November. You would think that he will be presenting some details of at least 1 drilling JV ..... the clock is ticking.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.69K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 38655196 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 9878349 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.