BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: SWISH AOI Strategic Acquisition, page-10

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Im unsure how they 'are purchasing it' - we have some cash flow now which we all assumed was being used for future Wells - if they are using that Cash Flow to buy more land then they will need money to get up more Wells....

I personally dont think this is 'great' news for current holders - i'd rather us be selling the land we have and giving back to holders opposed to expanding the project itself - some people might disagree but the market has a question mark around management regarding there intentions to 'pay themselves' opposed to look after shareholders

this long term 'might be good for holders' but it is certainly better for management if further dilution is needed because we dont have cash to get Wells up next year this is 'actually bad for holders'

Sometimes Good for the business is not necessarily good for investors

If you are ultra long on BRK it probably doesnt matter i guess but im 50/50 about this one until i know how much they paid for it and who future wells will be paid for - dilution via CPS will kill this SP

If we can not dilute the SOI this is great long term - considering management have a track record of throwing holders under the bus im more uneasy about this
    Last edited by Pastry1: 07/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.