BRK 3.57% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

A pleasing release that's reassuring news for holders & a...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    A pleasing release that's reassuring news for holders & a reminder to the market of what's on offer, namely the potential value the company.

To those disappointed with the time frame, it only reflects the business case for investing rather than speculating on an outcome. How many other posters here are business owners? Did any of you start your businesses with the view of knocking it out of the park in 1-2 years, selling then moving on to the next opportunity. It's understood that success comes with identifying an opportunity, planning, execution, patience & the flexibility to adapt to change. Of course there's risk involved, but its mitigated with good management making the right decisions.

I see all these elements here and am satisfied to hold onto my investment with reasonable confidence of a return that beats bank interest.

In response to negative commentary from some of the regular non holding detractors, why bother posting? Your views have been made abundantly clear, your sentiment hasn't changed & it appears unlikely that you'll ever be a holder (again?). At what point will any of you provide a critique based on an analysis rather than just constantly taking nonsensical cheap shots.

Genuine question, if your commentary isn't just piss-taking what is it about this release that at evokes your derision?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $64.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $15.22K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 13983753 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 9706003 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 2399566
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.