BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

Ann: Swisse Wellness and Bod launch first hemp products, page-35

1. 2,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I didn’t see anyone buying any vitamins or supplements in any shop I was in. If it was milk, I would probably see someone, but this category is not very fast moving!

Please see my post 4 posts up - there is definitely evidence of sales. But we are talking less than 1 unit perhaps being sold of each variant per store per week. Even in Priceline where there was 2 units and 1 unit on the shelf, if they come in packs of 3 and if they put them all out, they have sold some! Hard to work out though as you don’t know sales and restocking at terms unless you go in and check daily (which I tried to do for Chemist Warehouse).

It takes time to build sales through repeat custom and attracting new customers through deals (as one tactic).

The Swisse brand is key here as Bod is leveraging off that brand to sell its product. The more we hear more about the benefits of hemp seed oil, the better and Bod is well positioned.

I’d be interested to know if/when Swisse intents to launch these in China but they are on the website, so maybe they are already being bought from China and shipped.

Anyway, looking forward to hopefully hearing more about America soon with either product developments or launches. The last announcement sounded like there would be some good news coming through this year.

Hope that helps,
    Rob
    DYOR - I did mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.