WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Swisswell Knee Patch Registered as a Medical Device, page-50

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I get your point, Art. I don't disagree, but I guess here are my thoughts.

You mention to give it time. That's the main issue. Do we have time? Unless we've had a large capital injection recently, we should have zero dollars in the bank right now. The GEM and Share Placements would have run out (assuming few sales and an even expenditure over the quarter. This is my main concern. Why would anyone invest right now after seeing the last 4c? The 4c stipulated a CR is going to occur, which means more dilution, and the last CR got us less than a third of what we were after.

As far as the 'slick marketing'. It doesn't have to be slick, but we need to get patches on knees so people know they work.
    If someone has knee pain, they aren't in the market for a patch. They are in the market for anything that solves their knee pain (pain relief tablets, anti-inflammatories, creams, patches, surgeries, and yes, even a 'crappy knee warmer' that comes with a 100% guarantee! Who wouldn't try it if they were desperate).

Getting into large retailers isn't a guarantee of success. Thermalife anyone? Seeing a product on a shelf doesn't mean people will buy it, especially if it's surrounded by household brands like Nurofen. Oh hang on, this patch from a company we've never heard of says that it is better than anything else and uses diamagnetic technology! Doesn't sound gimmicky at all. I'll say it again, nothing sells itself. Also, from memory, the clinical trials for bodyguard demonstrated that it was only 'as good' (not better) than the current offerings. I might be wrong here.

Calling people an idiot simply shows that you've stooped to the level of name calling, which usually amounts to someone throwing throwing their toys out of the cot and having a tanty. Focus your anger and provide structured debate.

Here's a question. In your opinion, where are we getting money from to enable us to 'give it time'? I'm not being a confrontational twit by asking. I'm genuinely interested because I'm concerned. I'll be the first to tell you that I don't fully understand how these things work, so I don't pretend to have the answer. Whenever I think that I know what's going to happen, something comes out of left field. I'm wrong on these things more often than I'm right lol.

But the GEM facility isn't available (for much anyway), another facility is only once a year according the the latest investor preso. Which leaves a CR, which was severely undersubscribed last time. Perhaps selling off one of our brands? Merger? Who knows, like I said, something always comes out of left-field to help us in the 11th hour. Perhaps sales have increased enough to make a difference.

I also hope we get some news soon about the directors as we appear to be in breach of our obligations by only having 1 Australian director.
    Last edited by topher: 10/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.