WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Topher,I used to sell Pharmaceutical drugs for a living and...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi Topher,

I used to sell Pharmaceutical drugs for a living and one of those was a COX II inhibitor, very similar to NSAID. It was the latest and greatest for pain relief and supposed to have less side effects. Let me tell you that the pain market is the easiest pharmaceutical market to sell into. Barely any doctors ever refused to try it on their pain patients. It sold very well needless to say and I do not believe its efficacy was any better than the old NSAID, until it was pulled due to adverse side effects. My point is, once our company is in a position to market this, it will sell IMHO. I use the patch for my knees and it works 100% better and faster than any medication or intervention I had for my knees when they got sore or immobile. The big difference with our patch is its ability to put the active products where they need to be. If anyone else could do the same they would also get the same result as the ingredients are proven to aid joint mobilisation and as a result pain relief.
    The use of chondroitin and glucosamine for joint pain is well accepted.
    "In clinical trials, chondroitin sulfate has been reported a significant pain relief. Some reports have shown slowing in joint damage. The effects of chondroitin sulfate have been very controversial.One of the characteristics of chondroitin is a slow onset of action with a maximal effect attained after several months.4 Chondroitin sulfate has been reported to have anti-inflammatory properties by reducing the synovitis and prevent pro-inflammatory cytokine up-regulation in arthritis models." However the issue is the lack of ingredient at the site of pain due to its metabolism prior to getting to where it needs to go.
    "Chondroitin sulfate is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.2 The absorbed portion reaches a ratio of 10% as unchanged chondroitin sulfate and 90% as depolymerized low-molecular-weight derivatives. This absorption depends on the sulfation status. The bioavailability of chondroitin sulfate ranges from 10-20% following oral administration. Reports have shown a consistent accumulation of the compound in joint tissue. The steady-state is attained after 3-4 days and it takes around 3-6 months to obtain the maximal effect."
    Using our patch the above bioavailability figures are much greater and therefore the effect is much greater. For me maximal benefit in a few hours.

If we can stay afloat for long enough I believe there will be some money to be made here. So all I can do is stay positive and believe Paul has the funding under control. There is not much more anyone else can do.

Spatch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.