WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I have no doubt those options will be in the money sooner rather...

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    I have no doubt those options will be in the money sooner rather than later & that will certainly help. I just love what I read about so many applications using the newly patented technology! Once we get to a stage of the revenue tap turning on properly it will hopefully be enough to fund what sounds like a constant stream of products that will hopefully create a behemoth wellness company! Our own P&G!

Other applications, such as wound-care and health treatments are also marked by constant compromise in delivering their therapeutic and antiseptic, as well as protective, benefits. The ability to separate water and oil phases of emulsions in similar applications will allow for new performance standards across a variety of emulsion-based products.

The new opportunities explained!

The WELLFULLY technology is extremely simple and cost effective, relying on the properties of atomic structure of specific materials already commonly present in consumer products, and not requiring any power source. It opens a wide spectrum of really attractive, user-friendly and compact product opportunities ranging from integrated lip colour applicators and crème eye colour treatments, to general health and beauty products such as facial masks, advanced industrial coating solutions and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.