LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

There is no doubt yesterday appears to have been a bad day for...

1. 857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    There is no doubt yesterday appears to have been a bad day for most FNT holders. I say 'appears' to be because the sp has halved back to a rotten price not seen in quite a while, BUT I must admit I am struggling to understand all the implications of the report. Yes not glowing, I get that, but what are the take aways? How has this helped Peter to now be able to find the true source of the gold found in so many samples.
    I was unfortunately expecting this report to be poor. Peter is usually quick to highlight any positives and there were none. I assume / suspect, although it was not stated, that the reason drilling was halted early was also because he was seeing rubbish results.

So what are the positives. Peter by all accounts is a pretty damned good geo and if anyone is going to open up the gold at Swit Ka he will. I am also reassured by the fact that he and many of his family have poured their own money into this. I think that will really focus him. As he has himself said a small new cap raise is likely. At this price that dilution will hurt but I believe he will keep it minimal. The drill is in place (which is the biggest cost). I suspect even $50-100K will allow him to do a series of holes in a couple of different locations, as well as other work. If any of those series turn up gold in reasonable levels the sp will quickly jump from this rock bottom price. In a best case, if he actually hits part of a motherload we could be back at 25 cents or more in days. It would however not take much to get this to 3-5cents. Now that the drill is in place I hope that drilling can start very soon. Get people back into the site even while a cap raise is under way.

Where will the sp go today or the next day? It has tanked. Anyone who sells off at this price, in my opinion is throwing away their money. Rather stick it out. It really can only go up and most likely will. Maybe it can go down to .005 but in very small volumns. I have believed for some time that this latest result would be poor but how poor I was not sure. For myself I have gambled that this bad report would push the price to .008 or lower and unfortunately but maybe fortunately I was right. I bought heavily yesterday from .008 and down. Time will tell whether it was a mistake or after some more market angst, a cap raise and one or more attempts at finding the 'source' I will consider it a life changing positive decision. Peter if you are reading this do a small cap raise (don't dilute us all too much) and get back in to Swit ASAP and open this site up.
    Good luck all and here is hoping we have reached bottom, and will have the capital, smarts and luck to open up this site and make us some really decent returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.