LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Swit Kia Upper Zone Drill Results, page-6

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    A few days ago when I first thought the results would be poor (and then admittedly like many of us thought maybe they may actually be okay) I made a few comments which are worth repeating.
    Firstly yes the results today were disappointing. However I do believe Peter is one of the best geo's out there and if anyone is going to open up the gold at Swit Ka he will. There is so much gold in the surface rock and soil samples. The source has to be somewhere. I am also reassured by the fact that he and many of his family have poured their own money into this. As he has himself said a small new cap raise is likely. At this price that dilution will hurt but I believe he will keep it minimal as it will also dilute his own and family holdings. That has got to be motivating. The drill is in place (which is the biggest cost). I suspect even $50-100K will allow him to do a series of holes in a couple of different locations, as well as other work. If any of those series turn up gold in reasonable levels the sp will quickly jump from this rock bottom price. In a best case, if he actually hits part of a motherload we could be back at 25 cents or more in days. It would however not take much to get this to 3-5cents. Now that the drill is in place I hope that drilling can start very soon. Get people back into the site even while a cap raise is under way.

I would be surprised if the price dropped further except on very small volumes. I still believe anyone who sells off at this price, at least in my opinion is throwing away their money. Rather stick it out. Better still maybe consider topping up while the sp is low. Now that we are back at this price it really can only go up and most likely will. I have a small cash reserve left and while tempted to commit it right now I would rather commit it to a cap raise. I can then buy at a good price and maybe support another few days to a weeks worth of drilling. Who knows maybe my small contribution will make us all rich.
    Good luck all and here is hoping we have the capital, smarts and luck to open up this site and make us some really decent returns. Now what will kill me is the wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.