BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Switzer Small & Microcap Presentation, page-8

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    Yes he was OK only lacked anything new to add. BRB appear asleep at the wheel but I am sure that is not the case.
    The expected release on the UG has not been delivered and no mention made which is just rubbish form. Once he has some new information we will see his true form. I look forward to talking to him and to seeing that. Neither have happened ........yet.

The Board got a strong mention as deserved, while the GL1 deal got some praise. Kudos Peter and the Board. I am not a huge Li fan myself and would have been happy to see them sell down the shares harder to raise more while they could. But I am biased toward gold because I understand the BIS is using the central banks to run the bullion banks to produce BS paper gold (and silver) to mark down the price. It is a total fabrication and now PM's are equal to the 1970 lows in effect once you factor in long term averages. Given the macro and geopolicical backdrop, it is a wonder any-fool still has confidence in the CB's or governments that appear nothing less than criminal.

Will it blow up in their faces? Will Toms honesty and Peters reputation / nous win out at the end of the day to see team BRB deliver the hopes of shareholders (and their own)? So much is happening above our pay-grade at present that is hard to tell psy-op from fact. I am working on probabilities and adding events to the thesis I have constructed to try to see through the mist to spot the eventual outcome. This is a good deposit and yet to be proven a great deposit. That has seen a truncated blockage thanks to treasonous WaA government that I have open disgust for. The rule of law appears to be re-emerging in the US so I live in hope. I know the team are doing their best and want to go visit for confirmation and write it all up in a report. Perhaps they will let me once things progress?

GLTAH and DYOR CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.