SXG 6.33% $3.19 southern cross gold ltd

A lot of shiteposted here. Some posters lack basic comprehension...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    A lot of shiteposted here. Some posters lack basic comprehension skills. One or two of you need to read up on how to arrive at a JORC resource. Not a cheap exercise. It will come when there are enough data sets to justify independent certification. Lots of infill required. The outstanding hits so far significantly de-risk the eventual JORC numbers. The trend is very positive which is why the SP has rocketed. Multiply 3 million x $3500. Makes my nostrils flare - dripping with unction.

This is an excellent well thought thru strategy designed to access the fertile grounds of the N American investment market which understands the region and its concomitant inherent success. This is only what you would expect from an exceedingly well run company - one of the best on the ASX in my opinion. No hidden agenda!

Our exposure to the far richer TSX will result in increased demand for the stock. They have said in various anns and presentations that Canadian investors although very keen to invest will not invest via the ASX. Can those of you blessed with more than a double digit IQ work out what that means for the SP? There is no dilution beyond that which was planned thru the in specie distribution.

Mawson will have only one asset - SXG- so no project risk attached to existing MAW assets which will be sold or spun out. The MAW in specie distribution never happened due to heavy capital gains tax implications. Its a marriage made in heaven at minimal set up cost. Brilliant for the WACC.

Cost of capital is everything - after the discovery. Worst case scenario - there is nothing to lose. Mostly likely result - increase in SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.