1MC 0.00% 4.9¢ morella corporation limited

As a holder of AJM ,PLS and SYA, I can say that although AJM got...

1. 4,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    As a holder of AJM ,PLS and SYA, I can say that although AJM got shafted at the last moment ( but may have been stuffed anyway with too much debt) , the other two stocks have been nice winners for me recently, you can't win them all. But as others have said it is probably worth holding to see what can rise from the ashes and with AB heavily involved in SYA, and their story looking very enticing to new investors in North America, I would suggest that some of the losses that AB suffered (like all of us) on AJM , he may well be offsetting with some very nice wins on his money tied up in SYA and I am sure he would love the opportunity to see AJM come back from the cliff edge and be involved with two successful lithium companies. I am sure he was looking after us whChren SYA decided to renew the offtake agreement with AJM, and if we can assist SYA in any way in the future, I am sure AB will ensure AJM is front of mind.
    These two companies have significant ties and although I hold shares in PLS , I could see see a big reason why those involved with AJM may want to make this resurrection a successful one, to stick it up some noses out PLS way.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $16.98K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1667 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 121732 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.