RSG 0.74% 68.5¢ resolute mining limited

Ann: Syama Roaster Fully Operational, page-26

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi goldfan
    No one is praising management here or maybe you read the posts different then they have been written.
    If anything 80% of those who post here are extremely negative but despite that keep posting and coming back to post even more.
    And have you asked yourself the question of why they are coming back while they state they have no shares in RSG?

Because RSG is sitting on a very large gold resource with high-grade gold but not only that, they are also very cheaply priced now.

RSG has been around for many years they will be around for many years to come and they will mine this resource and put everything in place to push the production price down.
    Many miners of this size or bigger have not even looked at running a mine without miners doing the hard work underground.
    Now they are implementing a system that will save them around 40% of the fuel cost.
    And while this is all happening they find more high-grade mine on their tenements wherever they drill.
    The price of gold is at a close all-time high in $A and seems to be getting stronger with an insecure monetary system and a huge debt mountain that is growing every day.

RSG is cheap and thats is because they are sitting on million of oz of gold that are proven and indicated.
    Plenty of the doomsdayers have bought in today because they also can see a bargain.
    And the shorters are spreading their smokescreen around the whole day to pick those shares up even cheaper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.005(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.458B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.5¢ 66.3¢ $3.956M 5.857M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4001 67.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 169097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.