RSG 0.74% 68.5¢ resolute mining limited

Thanks Esh. I just cant help but feel sorry for you man... for...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Thanks Esh.
    I just cant help but feel sorry for you man... for close to 2 years, you defended RSG with your life... so much so you once said that if there is one company you'll keep if you will be away from mkts for years it will be RSG.

And here you are, you sold it all a couple of weeks before the de-risking.. as per your own admission: "I think this announcement has de-risked the company..."

But you will still stay away and blame DCN: "DCN has a lot to answer for beyond its own failing fortunes, causing me to throw in the towel for one.". For some reason you believe if DCN f*ed up then RSG will too...

I've learned a lot from you and made some decent money off your knowledge... I so want to reach out to you and teach you how each company is different and how investment in a company should not differ just coz you got burned in your previous company... all in all, to take ownership of your decisions rather than blame it on others...

I've suffered lot of losses in the past on RAP, KGN etc when had close to 50% losses in a day but that doesnt mean that will affect my next investment...

I've been invested in RSG coz of your reasoning and I'm sitting on decent profit and its a shame you are not on the ride with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.005(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.458B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.5¢ 66.3¢ $3.956M 5.857M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4001 67.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 169097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.