RSG 7.20% 58.0¢ resolute mining limited

worzel I think most of us agree that the figures will not look...

1. 11,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    worzel

I think most of us agree that the figures will not look too good for the June quarter, in particular total production from Syama underground. However, there was a recent announcement indicating significant progress there. My expectation is that JW will release the quarterly report quite late in July so that he can report on the much improved progress and provide the market with some hopium. I am just as interested in finding out the new development plan for Ravenswood and how that will be funded.

There is a big gap in the price chart left this morning on the open lower down, which may get filled, possibly after the Fed does its rate hike or after the June quarterly report.

If the story JW delivers is believable then perhaps RSG's share price will not retrace a lot. For the most part, SAR's share price over the last 3 years has been ahead of where production/profits would suggest because the market had confidence in the management delivering to targets.

Of course if the gold price heads back down under USD1400 then support at this price will weaken significantly, unless some offsetting positive factor comes along.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.045(7.20%)
Mkt cap ! $1.234B
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 57.5¢ $7.897M 13.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5191 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 61056 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.