CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Announcement facts:

1. The Company has received a strike notice from the local workers union
    2. The notice informs that the union has decided to observe a 10-day strike at Syama
    3. The principal demand of the Union relates to a request to reinstate Syama workers who have been stood down due to covid restrictions
    4. The workers who have been stood down are on full pay due to the company’s COVID-19 protocols.
    5. Resolute has informed the union that the strike notice is irresponsible, opportunistic and represents a breach of commitments
    6. The company is considering how to respond to the strike notice and intends to take appropriate actions consistent with Malian labour laws
    7. Given the uncertainty of the impact of the strike and consequential actions that may be taken by the Company on production at Syama, Resolute withdraws production and cost guidance for 2020

That is what I read.

Beyond the facts above, I am interested in what "consequential actions that may be taken by the Company" might actually mean.

But as far as the facts are concerned, to me the announcement is very clear information.

J9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.