ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    As I have said before, hotcopper is a stock forum so I will simply keep posting facts, figures, data analysis and my own personal opinions as I see fit but thanks for the attempt at trying to censor me. Anyone who does not think that the massive input of fake liquidity in the weeks after the share buyback was announced is delusional IMO. 500000 new open short positions according to ASIC data in just those few recent weeks which corresponded to the buybacks, a pretty good newsletter and also the great news that Disc flunked their Phase 2 EPP trial ensuring the Clinuvel EPP monopoly will continue for many years and of course the blockbuster Phase 3 into Vitiligo running in the background. CUV only has 50 Mill shares on issue, so 0.5 Million in fake sell liquidity in just weeks is obviously to contain the share price which would have easily jumped well into the $20s IMO without that fake Sell liquidity. The company is already undervalued compared to any peer stock so why else would good news releases lead to massive selling? IMO it's all about controlling the price and the narrative for the shorters and keeping their position under control (for now). Shorters hate transparency, they squealed about having to report open short positions to ASIC even though there is a four day lag in data and even now we still see suspicious data 'glitches'. So why try to censor me, I think such data is of interest to many and I enjoy following this company despite all its frustrations. Also there is a Clinuvel trial now on Clinicaltrials for adolescents and the primary completion date is listed as less than 2 months from now (1/7/24) so progress is happening in that space, I agree this could have been handled much better but CUV is extremely likely to be the first pharma company to introduce a systematic treatment for EPP in children 12 -17. They have already treated a few children for this terrible disease and I believe it is life changing as it is in adult EPP patients. Now a hedge fund massively shorting a company that brings first in world treatments to children suffering terrible diseases is something IMO that would be much more deserving of personal attacks than an individual on a stock forum.

All IMO DYOR

Last edited by Silverchair: 13/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.97
Change
-0.200(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $701.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.11 $13.90 $980.0K 69.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 414 $13.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.99 80 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.