CUV 1.35% $14.60 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Slow news day, and typical minuscule volume yet still...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 969
    Slow news day, and typical minuscule volume yet still manipulated day for CUV, but latest ASIC data now shows 5 days of increases in open short positions for CUV for the latest 5 days data is available. Shorts still pushing up near 6% open positions and intent on manipulating and controlling the share price where they have massive exposure- 500000 fake shares (1% of CUV) introduced in the days after the buyback was announced and after Disc flunked their EPP Phase 2 tells the story of what is going on there. Seems mighty risky to me as every day Clinuvel is banking more cash profits and getting closer to blockbuster Vitiligo Phase 3 completion which is slated for Oct this year and they are already very undervalued IMO thanks to 5 years of manipulation in driving down such a lightly traded stock. I do remember it was mentioned that only one purchaser of a large amount of shares in OCT 21 was enough to take the price over $40 so we all live in hope that the company may attract another such buyer with one of their three Investor relations experts on three continents - especially since the average analyst PT is around $26 already and the one analyst really pricing in Vitiligo is nearly at $50 ($46 I believe they have).

Possibly might see the cyacelle sunscreen release soon leading into the European summer. Couldn't really care less about this, I believe it was already 'launched' and a giveaway at one of the Michelin catered Monaco soirees, but I suppose it does tick that box on the way to the 'Self-Bronzing' (tanning most of us would say) Photocosmetic which is outlined in the Chairman's address and the Sydney capital markets presentation. First Photoprotection, then DNA ASSISTED REPAIR, then finally SELF-BRONZING. Should be a popular product when it's released I imagine.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.60
Change
-0.200(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $731.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.64 $14.85 $14.58 $346.2K 23.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89 $14.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.65 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.58
  Change
-0.200 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.66 $14.86 $14.58 2914
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.